AVAS AMERICAN VIDEO AND AUDIO SYSTEMS
DBA AVAS BROADCAST
Terms and conditions of use
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, AVAS BROADCAST reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- AVAS Broadcast is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- AVAS Broadcast is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
- TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger once any of the packaging has been opened.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Electronic Software Downloads are not returnable or refundable.
- All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Any computers built or modified by AVAS BROADCAST to customer's specifications.
- Special Order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model
Refunds & Credits
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 10-15 days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued before 10-15 business days after the date of purchase
If the item was sent back for an exchange, please allow 10-15 business days for the replacement to be processed